- ODI, ECDPM and DIE 2012: Confronting scarcity: Managing water, energy and land for inclusive and sustainable growth. Brussels: European Union.
- European Commission 2011: A Growth Package for Integrated European Infrastructures. Communication from the Commission. Brussels.
- European Commission 2011: Communication on commodity markets and raw materials. Brussels.
- European Parliament 2011: Sustainable EU policy for the High North. Non-legislative Resolution. Strasbourg.
- European Commission 2010: Energy 2020: A strategy for competitive, sustainable and secure energy. Communication. Brussels
- European Commission 2009: EU Strategy for supporting Disaster Risk Reduction in Developing Countries.
- High Representative and European Council 2008: Review on the Implementation of the European Security Strategy. Providing Security in a Changing World.
- High Representative and European Commission 2008: Climate change and international security. Joint Paper to the European Council. Brussels.
- APRODEV 2005: Whose Security? Integration and integrity in EU policies for security and Development. Association of World Council of Churches related to Development Organisations in Europe.
- International Crisis Group (ed.) 2005: EU Crisis Response Capabilities Revisited (Europe Report NO 160, January 2005.
- Clingendael Netherlands Institute of International Relations 2004: Europe's oil defences. An analysis of Europe's oil supply vulnerability and its emergency oil stockholding systems.
- Hill, Christopher 2002: The Common Foreign and Security Policy of the European Union: Conventions, Constitutions and Consequentiality. EFPU Working Paper 2002/3. London School of Economics.