This section provides an overview on conference reports of the years 2008 and 2007.
Conference Reports 2008:
- A Fresh Attempt at Understanding Climate Change and Migration
- CSR and China – the New Player in African Commodity Markets
- "Seven Years to Act"– Climate Change as a Security Threat
- Food and Energy Crisis — Opportunities and Challenges for Latin America and the Caribbean
- International Conference on Transnational Corporations and Human Rights in Berlin
- Lester Brown’s Plan B — Can we mobilize ourselves to save civilization?
- Congo: A new rainforest protection fund to address poverty & climate change
- Europe the Emerging Climate Superpower: A new security policy paradigm?
- "Very British": Climate Security at the Wilson Center
- Water Unites – New Perspectives for Cooperation and Security
- A Dialogue Series on Climate Change and Conflict Prevention
- Despite Some Progress: Biodiversity Endangered
- The Security-Migration Nexus
- Women Up in Arms for Human Right to Water
- Building Competencies for Conflict Transformation
- Asian Perspectives on Climate Change and Security
- Implementing the Human Right to Water?
- A Long Way to Go: "From Bali to Poznan"
Conference Reports 2007:
- Fair Play, Not Charity. How to Organize Global Resource Management
- A New Partnership Portal for Peace-builders
- Does the Dead Sea Need to Be Put on a Drip?
- "Energy-Resources-Peace": Problems and Answers Remain Unclear
- Climate Change and Drought Took Centre Stage at Riversymposium
- Transboundary Peace and Conservation
- The Desert is Alive – and Growing
- Climate Policy at Risk of Crash Landing
- "Water Linking People" - The Potential for Water-Related Cooperation
- Climate Changes Security in Southern Africa
- Resource Management for Sustainable Development
- New Direction for the World's Protected Areas: Refining Categorization to Improve Nature Conservation
- Blind Spots of Global Climate Governance
- Resource Governance in Africa in the 21st Century
- How to Link Environment, Development and Conflict Prevention Policies?
- Business Investment in Peace
- Climate Change – The Greatest Security Threat Since the Cold War?
- The EU and Civil Society: Towards a Structured Dialogue