- Berenter, Jared 2012: "Ground Truthing" Vulnerability and Adaptation in Africa. Austin: Robert S. Strauss Center for International Security and Law.
- Huebert, Rob et al. 2012: Climate Change & International Security: The Arctic as a Bellwether. Calgary: Center for Climate and Energy Solutions.
- ACCORD 2011: Conflict Trends - Environment, Climate Change and Conflict. Journal, Issue 2 2011. Durban, South Africa.
- Birkmann, Jörn et al. 2011: World Risk Report 2011. Berlin und Bonn: Bündnis Entwicklung Hilft (Alliance Development Works) and United Nations University.
- Hendrix, C. and I. Salehyan 2011: The Brewing Storm? Climate Change, Rainfall, and Social Conflict in Africa. Policy Brief February 2011. Austin, TX: Strauss Center CCAPS.
- Holland, A. 2011: Transatlantic Dialogue on Climate Change and Security: Final Report. London: International Institute for Strategic Studies.
- International Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) 2011: Special Report on Managing the Risks of Extreme Events and Disasters to Advance Climate Change Adaptation. Geneva.
- Kuperman, Alan 2011: Can Political Institutions Avert Violence from Climate Change? Research Brief - August 2011. Austin, Tx: Strauss Center CCAPS.
- Lumerman, Pablo; Psathakis, Jimena and María de los Ángeles Ortiz 2011: Climate Change Impacts on Socio-Environmental Conflicts: Diagnosis and Challenges of the Argentinean Situation. Brussels: Initiative for Peacebuilding.
- Statement of the President of the UN Security Council 2011: The Impact of Climate Change and the Maintenance of International Peace and Security. New York.
- Sayne, Aaron 2011: Climate Change Adaptation and Conflict in Nigeria. Washington, DC: US Institute for Peace.
- Swain, Ashok et al. 2011: Climate Change and the Risk of Violent Conflicts in Southern Africa. Uppsala: Uppsala University.
- Sweeney, Gareth et al. (eds) 2011: Global Corruption Report: Climate Change. Berlin: Transparency International.
- Stark, Jeffrey 2011: Climate Change and Conflict in Pastoralist Regions of Ethiopia: Mounting Challenges, Emerging Responses. CMM Discussion Paper No. 4. Washington, DC: USAID.
- Yanda, Pius and Salomé Bronkhorst 2011: Climate Change and Conflict: Conflict-Sensitive Climate Change Adaptation in Africa. Policy & Practice Brief Issue No.014. Durban: The African Centre for the Constructive Resolution of Disputes (ACCORD).
- Brauch, H.-G. 2010: Climate Change and Mediterranean Security. Barcelona: IEMed.
- Busby, J. et al. 2010: Locating Climate Insecurity: Where Are the Most Vulnerable Places in Africa? Austin, Texas: The Robert S. Strauss Center.
- Busby, J. et al. 2010: Mapping Climate Change and Security in North Africa. Washington, DC: GMF.
- Campbell, I. 2010: Climate change and conflict: Working Paper. A framework for analysis and action. London: Saferworld.
- Conflict Development Center, IISD and Saferworld 2009: Climate change and conflict: Lessons from community conservancies in northern Kenya. Nairobi, Winnipeg and London.
- Feakin, T. and Depledge, D. 2010: Climate-Related Impacts on National Security in Mexico and Central America. Royal United Services Institute (RUSI).
- Feakin, T. and Depledge, D. 2010: Climate Security: Impacts and Opportunities for Transatlantic Relations. Washington, DC: GMF.
- Mabey, N. 2010: Facing the Climate Security Threat: Why the Security Community Needs a "Whole-of-Government" Response to Global Climate Change. Washington, DC: GMF.
- Maas, A. et al. 2010: Shifting Bases, Shifting Perils: A Scoping Study on Security Implications of Climate Change in the OSCE Region and Beyond. Berlin: Adelphi Research in Kooperation mit Chatham House und Cimera.
- Mazo, J. 2010: Climate Conflict: how global warming threatens security and what to do about it. London: International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS).
- Mobjörk, M. et. al. 2010: On Connecting Climate Change with Security and Armed Conflict. Investigating knowledge from the scientific community. Stockholm: FOI, Swedish Defence Agency.
- Taenzler, D. and Carius, A. 2010: Future Landscapes of Conflict or Cooperation? Climate Security Needs Transatlantic Leadership. Washington, DC: GMF.
- Brown, Oli and Alec Crawford 2009: Climate Change and Security in Africa. A Study for the Nordic-African Foreign Ministers Meeting, Winnipeg: International Institute for Sustainable Development.
- Brown, Oli and Alec Crawford 2009: Rising Temperatures, Rising Tensions. Climate Change and the Risk of Violent Conflict in the Middle East, Winnipeg: International Institute for Sustainable Development.
- European Commission 2009: EU Strategy for supporting Disaster Risk Reduction in Developing Countries.
- Maas, Achim and Dennis Tänzler 2009: Regional Security Implications of Climate Change. A Synopsis. Berlin: Adelphi Consult.
- Maclellan, Nic 2009: The future is here: Climate change in the Pacific. Oxfam Briefing Paper 2009. Oxfam Australia and Oxfam New Zealand.
UN General Assembly 2009: Resolution Climate change and its possible security implications (A/63/281).
US Senate Hearing 2009: Climate Change and Global Security.
- Warner, K./Ehrhart, C./de Sherbinin, A./Adamo, S./Chai-Onn, T. 2009: In Search of Shelter: Mapping the Effects of Climate Change on Human Migration and Displacement. CARE International.
- Carius, A./Tänzler, D./Maas, A. 2008: Climate Change and Security. Challenges for German Development Cooperation, Eschborn: GTZ.
- European Commission 2008: The European Union and the Arctic Region.
- High Representative and European Commission 2008: Climate change and international security. Joint Paper to the European Council. Brussels.
- High Representative and European Council 2008: Review on the Implementation of the European Security Strategy. Providing Security in a Changing World.
- Barnett, John 2007. Climate Change and Security in Asia: Issues and Implications for Australia. Melbourne-Asia Policy Paper 9. The University of Melbourne.
- Brown, O./Hammill, A./McLeman, R. 2007: Climate change as the ‘new' security threat: implications for Africa. International Affairs 83: 6, 1141-1154.
- Busby, Joshua 2007: Climate Change and National Security. An Agenda for Action. CSR No. 32. Washington: Council on Foreign Relations.
- Chafe, Zoё and Michael Renner 2007: Beyond Disasters: Creating opportunities for peace. Washington: Worldwatch Institute.
- CNA 2007: National Security and the Threat of Climate Change. Alexandria (Virginia).
- CSIS 2007: Foreign policy and national security implications of global climate change. Washington.
- EU Council 2007: Council Conclusions June 2007. Brussels.
- Freimuth, L./Bromberg, G./Mehyar, M./Al Khateeb, N. 2007: Climate Change: A New Threat to Middle East Security. EcoPeace/Friends of the Earth Middle East.
- German Advisory Council on Global Change 2007: World in Transition. Climate Change as a Security Risk. Executive Summary. Berlin.
- German Advisory Council on Global Change 2007: World in Transition. Climate Change as a Security Risk. London and Sterling (NOTE: 20MB).
- Haldén, Peter 2007: The Geopolitics of Climate Change. Stockholm: FOI Swedish Defense Research Agency.
- Smith, Dan and Janani Vivekananda 2007: A climate of conflict. The links between climate change, war and peace. London: International Alert.
- Drexhage, John et al. 2007: Climate Change and Foreign Policy. Winnipeg: International Institute for Sustainable Development (IISD).
- Paskal, Cleo 2007: Climate Change and Borders. London: Chatham House.
- UN Security Council 2007: Debate on climate change as threat to international peace and security Part I and Part II. 17 April 2007.
- Tänzler, D./Schinke, B./Bals, C. 2006: Is there "Climate Security" for India? "Tipping Points" as Drivers of Future Environmental Conflicts. Background Paper.
- Sawin, Janet L. 2005: Climate Change poses greater security threat than terrorism. Global Security Brief No. 3. Washington, D.C.: Worldwatch Institute.
- Stern, Nicholas 2005: The Stern Review: The Economics of Climate Change. Cambridge University Press.
- UNISDR: Hyogo Framework for Action 2005-2015.Building the resilience of nations and communities to disasters. UN International Strategy for Disaster Reduction.
- Purvis, Nigel and Joshua Busby 2004: The Security Implications of Climate Change for the UN System. Background paper. Washington, D.C.: The Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars.
- Schwartz, Peter and Doug Randal 2003: An Abrupt Climate Change Scenario and Its Implications for United States National Security. Emeryville, USA: Global Business Network (GBN).
- German Ministry for the Environment 2002: Climate Change and Conflict. Berlin.
- Barnett, Jon 2001: Security and Climate Change. Tyndall Centre Working Paper 7.